Birds & Words

Quotes I'm Diggin'

"I don't worry about the wounds. When I go up there, which is my intention, the Big Judge will say to me, Where are your wounds? and if I say I haven't any, he will say, Was there nothing to fight for?" - Alan Paton, Ah, But Your Land is Beautiful

Love never fails. - Paul, the Apostle

God seems to be far less concerned with where I'm going than with who I'm becoming. - Mark Batterson




Consider this.....

About Me

My photo
Living in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado greatly influences me as a mixed media artist. For me, the Rockies are much more than granite and elk. The birds, the wildflowers, the smells and sounds cooperate and harmonize into something that soothes and settles the soul. Bring together the hard edges and the soft flutters, the dark shadows and the sparkling light, the strength of the bull elk and the delicacy of the lupine and you'll find the beautiful contrasts that move me.
Powered by Blogger.