I LOVED this challenge. Frameworks. One word, that's all, just use a Frameworks die any way you like!! I needed a simple challenge this time due to all the stuff going on in my life (can I get an amen???). Besides this one just gave me joy. I like joy.
This is sort of a personal message for me as I'm going through some changes personally and professionally that are exciting and a tiny bit scary. I'm really jazzed about the future "and so the adventure begins...."Candy Colwell uses brushing gesso over dimensional shapes and then painting or spraying. I can't remember where I got the idea of adding the layers of tissue. If I remember, I'll edit this post. My poor brain.....
Then I spritzed over the Frameworks area with Antiqued Bronze Distress Spray Stain. I used a little rubbing alcohol (surgical spirits) on a cotton cloth and rubbed over the high areas where the Frameworks die is raised.
- Visit Linda's awesome blog (it really is awesome, have you bookmarked it???) to get the lowdown on all the CC3C guidelines
- Go to your stash and grab that Frameworks die (or order one from Inspiration Emporium)
- Check your copy of Compendium of Curiosities III (or order it here from The Duke of Distress Hizzelf) You gotta have your own copy. You WANT your own copy!!
- Link your project on Linda's still awesome blog
- COMMENT on the Curiosity Crew blogs, and be eligible to win fabulous prizes!!!
SOOPER loot from Professor Holtz and his Teaching Assistant, Mario Rossi, for the Curiosity Crew choice
A generous gift certificate from Inspiration Emporium for our random winner!