Birds & Words

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NEW Webster's Pages

Anyone who has been around the shop at all this year knows about the mad crush I have on all things Webster's Pages.  I just got new papers in and I am lovin' it!  I've got the stacks pictured below, but pictures never do them justice, you've got to see and touch them.  The colors are gorgeous.  They are the same WP style, but different colors, flowers and feel.

Here's the Christmas paper.  The line is called "Waiting for Santa".  So, so pretty.  Susan Mostek will be using some of these for her class on October 2.  If you haven't signed up for Susan's classes, by the way, don't wait.  You'll like what she's doing.  Call the shop to sign up.  970-577-1415
This one is called "Hollywood Vogue".  I wasn't sure how much I'd like this one, but its really great.  As is typical with WP the second side is awesome.  So pretty, its debatable which is the featured side and which is the "second side".  ;-p
Wonderfall.  I like saying that word.  Delicious.  Fall colors, fall flowers, some "back to school" themed stuff, vellum, scalloped die cut like the one on top of the stack here.  And birds.  Did I say birds?  I should have said birds.  Love, love, love it.  Come see!

No comments:

Post a Comment