Sometimes when "the sky's the limit" it makes creating easier, sometimes not. This project began for me in one place and ended up in quite another. But that's very cool that I can be okay with my scattered self and follow my imagination wherever it leads me. This time it led me someplace quite familiar.... Flying Things. I'm a bird lover. I think I'm more enamored with the idea of birds rather than those little things flying around outside. I spend much more time with pictures and symbols than I do the actual creatures. I'll be changing that, I think.
Some of the inside pages:
I really hope you'll jump right in for this challenge!! Funkie Junkie is our sponsor for this challenge with a generous $25 gift certificate going to a random winner. Tim and Mario are sponsors for every challenge with a generous prize package going to the Curiosity Crew pick. YOU can win!! We can't wait to see what you do with this one!
Find all the details you need to know for entering and winning on Linda Ledbetter's blog. Be sure make your comments on all the Curiosity Crew blogs, work from your own copy of Compendium of Curiosity, no sharing of the technique on your write up, and include links for the current sponsor (Funkie Junkie this week) and to CC3C.
A note on how we choose our winners: Our goals for these challenges are
- for you to be challenged to create your best art
- for everyone to feel encouraged and supported
- for people who are newer to entering challenges to feel that they have a chance to be recognized and to win challenges
- to reward outstanding creativity
- to reward those who do their very best no matter what level they may be on in their artistic journey
- to celebrate Tim Holtz's techniques, signature products and books, AND
- to enjoy each other's artistic company.