Birds & Words

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Graphic 45 and more....

For a while, I've felt like when I get brand new things in, I process the order and put things on the shelf and they sort of blend into the rest of the inventory.  Well, we put a display in just as you come in the shop that features NEW new stuff.  Things will rotate as appropriate, but I want you to get a shot at seeing the brand new shineys!!
Graphic 45.  The newest line called "Once Upon a Springtime".  So beautiful!  Classic G45 styling, but not so dark.  You'll recognize that tone all their papers have, but with fairies and Beatrix Potter images.  Yummy.

A new Sizzix clock die.  My mind is bubbling with ideas for this one!

More Tim Holtz dies.  These keep getting backorder because they're so hot.  Tim LOVES that rosette, he's using it a lot on his blog.  Ideaville.

Come check out the newness!  More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment