Birds & Words

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's

Of all the people in the world, who should be the MOST faithful to send the LOVELIEST handmade valentine's, on time, to all the RIGHT people in our lives?

Us.  Us paper crafters.

Do you have yours ready?  Here's what we'll be creating in my Valentine's class on Thursday, February 9.

 This one uses a Cheery Lynn die.  These dies are super detailed and give a very lacy look to the card front.  Some old techniques combined for a little bit different look for a Valentine.
I love the "dance with me" sentiment.  Very sweet.
This valentine combines layers and layers of inks and techniques.  Lots going on in this collaged card!

I always joke "You know what I call my Christmas cards?  Valentines."  Ha!
Well, here we are!  Time for me to get them ready and send them out.  Lucky they're so fun to make!

If you want to join me, class is Thursday at 10 a.m.  Call the shop 970.577.1415 or email me at cheryl@RMMemories.com for details or to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment