Birds & Words

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What Was the Buzz at CHA?




Have you heard about them? Do u want yours? They are at RMM!! Now!!  This cool tool was on everyone's list at the Craft & Hobby Association show this year, and we just received ours at Rocky Mountain Memories.  You won't believe how quick and easy it is to create your own envelope of any size for your cards, art journals, and other paper projects.  Come by and pick up yours before they're gone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I just watch a YouTube video of this - COOL! Don't sell out before I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one with YOUR name on it, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you showed this to me! I can not wait to get into my Atelier and use this!
    Thank you so much for all of your help. Meeting you was such a Blessing.

    ReplyDelete