Birds & Words

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Tag Art Love!!


Tag Art Love today with a tag from my starter basket.  I had previously splotched Distress Oxide Inks onto a tag and a die cut butterfly.  I was playing with making stems with twisted twine from Creative Impressions for flowers stems.  They make a pretty subtle texture on card panels, layered over burlap, layered over an inky tag.




Punch a couple of holes with an awl onto your panel.  Thread twine through the panel and tape the tail in the back.  Twist the twine, thread back through and tape the remaining tail in the back.


Organization tip:  I keep lengths of twine, waxed linen, and other fibers for sewing onto cards and paper arts projects in a small clear glass jar.  I punch a couple of holes in the lid and keep a couple of needles, threaded or ready to thread for sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment