Birds & Words

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Working a plan

I'm busy this week working a new plan. I've been feeling restless for a bit and am really ready for something new and fresh, something that gives me the opportunity to express where I am creatively today. Stay tuned for news on this front.....

Sorry to be so cryptic. Lots of changes going on right now and Rick & I have declared the month of March to be decision month. We think we'll know answers on 3/31 that we don't know today. Regardless of what those answers are, blessed be His Name.

I'll have my camera out next week and will populate this blog with some color & images. My good sister-by-choice (sbc) Heather is inspiring me and, hopefully, helping me to join the blogosphere.

More later....

1 comment:

  1. You are my sweet friend, definitely SBC!
    God has blessed me beyond measure by giving me the opportunity to know you. so glad we are on The Journey together.

    ReplyDelete