Birds & Words

Friday, May 14, 2010

Home for Stamper's Anonymous

Isn't it pretty?? Such a sweet piece. Rick is going to take the wire mesh out of the doors for me so you can see the stamps right through the door and I am, of course, going to put on new knobs. Stamper's Anonymous stamps are to be here early next week. I think they'll look great in here.

So very close to being reopened now. My largest order is received & processed so now I'm just adding bit by bit which feels less overwhelming. The Riverwalk continuation should happen next week, weather permitting. Lots to look forward to and, as always, I'm a thankful girl. Come see me!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks grand! We were talking about you at downline last night. Roselyn spread out all the nametags and yours was still there! Glad to hear you are close to reopening - sounds like time for a roadtrip! ~chris

    ReplyDelete