Birds & Words

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paperbag Studios

Hey, long time no blog!

We've been busy, busy since returning from CHA, I've hardly stopped.  I'm working LOTS (yes, even when the store isn't "open"!!), teaching a Bible study on Tuesday nights, and trying to catch up at home before the summer season begins.  Also trying to keep up with my adult kids, staying in touch, loving from a distance.

But we're getting some seriously cool stuff in, and I gotta blog.

Paperbag Studios has been a favorite stamp line of mine for a long time and now its at Rocky Mountain Memories. So here's a taste.....



Here's the selection.  Can't wait to play!

This is one of my favorite stamps ever.  I love the "throw-your-head-back-and-laugh" quality of this image.  This will DEFINITELY show up in samples in the store, maybe a class.

Don't you think this girl's got a secret?  That flourish on the left is my new go-to flourish. 
Very pretty, nicely sized.

Come and see Paperbag Studios.  I love what these stamps can do for my art.  And yours.  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are excited about our stamps! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun stamps!!!
    Glad to hear you are leading a Bible study. You are definitely gifted...would love to be in your class.

    ReplyDelete