Birds & Words

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New WEBSTER'S PAGES!

Hey everybody!  Fall is in the air in Estes Park.  The elk are bugling, the leaves are changing (slowly!), and the air is definitely cooler.  Time to get out sweaters and jeans.  I'm hanging tough with my sparkly flip flops, tho.  First day I get frozen toes, I'll switch over to boots.  ;-)

I wanted to do a post to show you something just in:  a beautiful, new line of Webster's Pages!  All the papers are in the classic Webster's Pages style, double sided, great graphics.  Here's a peak...



 I'll be using this paper (above) in the Coaster Book $5 make & take next week for B Line Bash.  It makes a very pretty little mini book and works really well with some pretty red embellishments.


At first I didn't go for this line, All About Me.  I was put off by the name.  But a second look at the paper changed my mind. 

Don't forget B Line Bash next week, September 20-24.  We are busy like little beavers getting ready!  Classes on Wednesday and Saturday, taught by the lovely Susan Mostek, $5 make & takes and free demos.  AND......

dddddrrrrrrr (that's a drumroll)....

10% off all B Line stamps in stock!  What? The stamps you want aren't in the shop? Well....

ddddddrrrrrrr (yes, another drumroll)......

10% off catalog orders!  You can look through all the B Line catalogs and make your order list.  I'll place an order and get just the stamps you want.

Check the website for pictures and details of next week's events.  Its going to be so much fun, I hope all of you can join us.  Don't forget to sign up for classes!  All other events are first come, first serve.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment