Birds & Words

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Week of Short Bloggies

Today's the first day of a week of short blogs. My life is very busy and I have a bit of a struggle being consistent with my blog, but I'm trying a new way. Day 1. Begin!!
Most of you know that at the shop we have a beautiful classroom table with a collection of different chairs. I'm always on the hunt for new ones and I replace the least pretty ones. As I rotate a new, pretty one in, an older, not-pretty one goes out. I found some GORGEOUS ones yesterday. Two of them. I bought both, of course.

Fabulous, right? Join us for classes at RMM and maybe YOU can sit in these lovelies.
We got these at the Annual Crossroads Garage Sale. Its held yearly, the first weekend in May. If you haven't been, you gotta go! This is a sale that benefits Crossroads Ministries, our local food bank. Crossroads does much more that just help people who need food. There are lots of resources to help with rent, utility bills, or other ways. Its done in a very responsible way and they have lots of knowledge and resources that help people work toward self sufficiency. I have worked with this ministry for a few years and am very proud of the work they do.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment