Birds & Words

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I just LOVE you!!


I'm in Texas right now visiting family and wanted to make a quick blog post before I head out for the day.

These cute felt die cuts from Creative Impressions make it easy to create a quick, pretty card with lots of dimension and personality.  Use your alphabet stamps to complete your phrase and the sky is the limit:

the LOVE of my life
LOVE that new baby!
what the world needs now is LOVE
I LOVE your smile
all you need is LOVE
and so many more!

This card combines:
Felt Flowers
Web Ribbon cut into circles
Heart Fasteners
LOVE felt shapes (with red stickles)



Simple & pretty.  Use multi colors, if you prefer.  The LOVE felt shapes set you up for Christmas cards, Valentines cards and any card that is sent with LOVE!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment