Birds & Words

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

LOVE Makes the World Go 'Round


Anyone else beginning to think about Valentine's Day?  After all the last minute press to get out my Christmas cards, I look forward to getting a nice head start on making valentines!

Not much technique today, just a quick blog post.  A simple globe die cut, some alphabet stamps and a felt die cut "Love" from Creative Impressions Heart Felt Assortment are layered onto a 6 x 6 card.

So there's a simple valentine for you today.  My word this year is "simplify" and its already giving grace to my life.  When I find myself on Amazon, tossing stuff in the cart, I remember "simplify" and delete everything.  When I'm stressing over too many rooms to vacuum and wild dust motes that refuse to be tamed, I remember "simplify" and enjoy watching them dance in the ray of sunshine.  When I look at today's task list and know I'll never get through it all, I remember "simplify" and just pick three and let the rest go back to sleep till I'm ready for them.

Maybe I'll do a project soon using "simplify" as my theme and inspiration.

What's your word?

No comments:

Post a Comment