Birds & Words

Thursday, June 11, 2009

And we're off!







Workshops have begun at the new Rocky Mountain Memories location (140 Moraine Avenue, 3 doors east of the historic Park Theater, downtown Estes, on the river!!). We had a lot of fun, learned a lot; I learned a lot! It was a bit crowded with the big group, but we've got some new tables, new configuration that will make workshops for comfortable for you.

A note to students: be aware that many of the parking spaces downtown are marked 3 hour spaces and they will ticket you. If you park behind the "five & dime" (don't you love it that we live in a town that has a five & dime??), you'll be fine.
New Wordsworth rubber stamps came in yesterday. So beautiful, I can't stand it. Love those flowy fonts!

Come see me!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived where they had a five & dime! Brings back fond memories of going to town. :)
    Love your pictures...looks like fun times!

    ReplyDelete