Birds & Words

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

G45!!!!!!

Here's my latest obsession. (Or, additional obsession!!) I was cutting little pieces from Webster's Pages to make shutter cards, so I just kept going with Graphic 45 to make a whole set of cards. One sheet has these diamond shapes with these beautiful botanical images. I used those in a variety of ways to create a set of cards that are very versatile. Thank yous, man cards, general note cards. Very nice set. I love these.


This one uses just a left over bit to add a dimension to the card front.

For this card below, I didn't tie a full knot with the twill, it would have made too big a knot. So I just looped the twill, and stapled it with a Tiny Attacher. Then I used Glossy Accents to glue the brass button on top.


For some reason, I can't delete this duplicate picture, so no extra charge for this image. ENjoy!!


I think this one is my favorite. It should be too busy with all that jazz on the background as well as the focal point, but somehow it isn't. At least I don't think so. Hope you like these G45 simple, simple cards. :-)





1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful. I love G45. Great work! I like your website very much.

    ReplyDelete