Birds & Words

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shutter Cards

My new obsession is Webster's Pages. I think their papers are just gorgeous and make up into elegant cards. I've been playing with shutter cards, made by scoring, cutting and folding papers and then embellishing to your hearts content. Here are two cards I made with "Dreams Grow". I used two 12x12 sheets. I cut one sheet to make two cards and then used the other sheet to cut out images and use for embellishments. They turned out very pretty. I can't wait to create some more with other papers!





Here is the card closed.

Here is the same card opened out.



The second card, closed. I may change the middle section, 1/2 of which you see here.


The second card, opened. I don't know what all those little dots are. Not on the actual card. Maybe the sun is reflecting something. Weird!




No comments:

Post a Comment