Birds & Words

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers and who have mothers!  This is the card I made for my mother this year.  The irony is that, having a business of scrapbooking and paper arts, I have to force myself to find time to make cards for ME to send!  But this was a priority this week, of course.  I used Bo Bunny's Gabrielle paper, Tim Holtz Elegant Flourish and Tattered Flowers dies and grungeboard Alphabet Soup letters painted with Snow Cap Adirondack paint.  I'm learning to love those little dabbers!

Inside the card I attached a photograph of sisters and myself when we were little girls.

I'll blog Ranger U day three early next week.  That was a jam packed day, full of technique which I can't wait to share with you!  In the meantime, don't forget to hug a mom!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl! Your Mother's Day card is beautiful! Love all of layers and stamping. It's just beautiful! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Airport Girl! Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day. Your photo with your littles is very sweet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!!! I know your mom was pleased! Happy MOther's Day!!

    ReplyDelete