Birds & Words

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ranger U - Day 2

Our morning session was with lovely Claudine.  What a sweetie.  I just love her talent, her heart and her art.  We did some very cool things with Sticky Back Canvas, a favorite product for me, which I'll be bringing to RMM.  We worked with the transfer technique I had been using for "luggage tags" and more ideas were sparked for that one.  More later.....

Tim was back in the afternoon and it was Distress Ink.  Bliss.  It was just awesome to feel in familiar territory and yet learning so much new.  I'll be very busy the next few days planning on a schedule to bring classes to you with new techniques, new looks, new ways to use what you already own.

Last, but by no means least, were the relationships formed during this incredible weekend.  I expected to make friends, but not like this.  Tears upon parting, emails since we arrived home.  We couldn't bear to leave each other.  Love is a good thing.

I'll post on Day Three tomorrow.  Off to the shop!!

3 comments:

  1. I saw you in the photos of Ranger U on Tim's blog. And by the way, you certainly are NOT a weenie in a steak house!!! Hope to stop by this summer while I'm in Colorado. Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you in Tim's photos too - so cool to see someone I knew!!! I can't wait to see what classes you are going to come up with after this trip. DH is headed east to the boat soon for the summer and I have a brand new car so I'm ready for some ROADTRIPS!!!! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl!!! Love your post! I miss you guys so much. Having some serious withdrawls! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete